Health Center Energia
Health Center Energia
Health center "Energia" is located in the small town of Beloozersk, Brest region and is a small one (50 beds), but a very comfortable and modern health center - the best place for a leisurely vacation and enjoy the peace.
Year-round we receive guests for spa holidays and recreation from all over Belarus and the Russian Federation. We offer services to all categories of clients - couples, parents with children, friendly companies. We are comfortable for lovers of privacy and lovers of more active relaxation. For each guest we will choose the right program.
The medical and sleeping buildings, the catering unit with the dining room are interconnected in a single design, which allows vacationers to move freely within the health resort.
Health center "Energia" is a whole complex with medical and health services, spa treatments for face and body care, barbecue and fishing, delicious and environmentally friendly Belarusian cuisine.
The length of stay by wellness voucher is 12-14 days (subject to availability - reservation is possible for the number of days convenient for you).
Qualified and friendly staff who cares about each guest and provide services at the highest level, a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere and the lack of queues allow guests to relax from worries to the fullest, as well as quickly restore mental strength and strengthen their immunity.
Children are admitted to the main place from 3 years old, treatment by wellness vouchers is also provided from 3 years old (children younger in age are accepted by agreement).
Adults are accepted under the age of 75 years.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Metabolism diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- General therapy
- Locomotor system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Transfer service ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Ironing room
- Summer cafe
- Pets are allowed on request
- Children's playground
- Children's menu
- Children's TV networks
- Wi-Fi in rooms
- Wi-Fi in public areas
The health center has developed a 5-time diet with elements of the "buffet" according to the system of pre-ordering meals the next day with the choice of individual dishes from the prescribed diet (P (analogue of diet No 5), N (analogue of diet No 10), D ( analogue of diet No 9), B (analogue of diet No 15)).
Additionally offered: children's menu, fasting menu.
Every year, national and signature dishes of the cooks of our Health Center are developed and widely used on the menu. Is held "The Days of Belarusian Cuisine".
There is one dining room for 60 people, located on the first floor of the building:
- Breakfast: 07.30 - 8.30
- Lunch: 13.00 - 14.00
- Afternoon snack: 16.00 - 16.30
- Dinner: 18.30 - 19.00
- The second dinner: 18.30-19.00
Sports and recreation
For sports and recreation in the health resort there are:
- gym (fitness instructor works)
- table tennis
- rental bikes
- rental fishing rod
- sports equipment (ball, badminton, tennis rackets, checkers, chess, games by age categories);
- pool - 22 km (travel free 2-3 times a week)
- SPA services for face and body
Also, daily in the health center there are cultural organizers who host evenings of relaxation and entertainment, organize sightseeing trips to memorable places in Belarus and the Brest region.
When checking in, guests must have:
- identity document (passport, for children - birth certificate / passport);
- health-resort card or extract from medical documents for health-resort treatment;
- the child is additionally provided with a medical certificate of contacts (about the epidemiological environment) and vaccinations.
Resort fee rates are set in the following sizes:
- for payers, with the exception of those indicated in the third paragraph of this paragraph, - 4 percent;
- for citizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached the generally established retirement age, - 2 percent.
- veterans, disabled and participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- disabled of I and II groups, disabled since childhood;
- minors under the age of 16, students in general secondary education institutions, vocational education institutions, secondary specialized education institutions, higher education institutions (full-time education)
- Minsk-g. Beloozersk (about 250 km):
- along the M1 highway (Brest (Kozlovichi) -Minsk-Russian border (Radish)) to the intersection with the P136 highway (Voyteshin (from the P2 / E85 highway) -Khomsk-Drogichin) (about 225 km); to the left, along the P136 highway (Voyteshin (from the P2 / E85 highway) -Khomsk-Drogichin) to the town of Beloozersk (about 10 km); along the city of Beloozersk to the health-improving center "Energy" (Lenin st., 31).
- Polotsk-g. Minsk (about 225 km):
along the P46 highway (Lepel-Polotsk-Russian border (Yukhovichi)) to Lepel (about 70 km); along the M3 highway (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km)
- Vitebsk-g. Minsk (about 280 km):
along the M3 highway (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km)
- from Brest to Beloozersk: daily diesel train Brest-Beloozersk (departure at 20.15) and fixed-route taxi at 17.20;
- from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Minsk to the city of Bereza: daily passenger trains run in the direction of the city of Brest;
- from Bereza to Beloozersk: from the bus station regular buses departing at 19.30 (daily), 21.57 (Mon, Fri-Sun);
- from Beloozersk to the health-improving center "Energia": from the railway station about 1 km on foot along the street. Lenin;
- from the stations Bronnaya Gora, Beryoza-Gorod, Ivatsevichi to the health-improving center "Energia": upon prior agreement, a meeting of vacationers is possible for an additional fee.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 376 km
- Resort is this jewel therapeutic pool filled with natural mineral water. A complex of natural medical factors is the most important component of sanatorium-and-spa treatment in a sanatorium.