Health resort Vesta
Health resort Vesta
The place for recreation and recovery in the Minsk District
"Vesta" is a spa resort, which is located 30 km fr om Minsk. A place where everyone can find rest, to escape from the daily hustle and bustle, to improve health, breathe in aromas of pine forest. It has the second category, and everything here is organized at a high level, not inferior to European resorts.
The health resort “Vesta” holds 375 people. It is divided into 3 pavilions (the pavilions 1 and 1A are connected with enclosed passageways; the medical and health rooms are located here as a matter of convenience) and 12 cottages.
“Vesta”: comfortable recreation in the Minsk resort
The health resort, in which you can book room now, is located in 30 km from Minsk, right in the coniferous forest. "Vesta" — the health center, wh ere you will be able to combine active recreation and medical and improving procedures which are carried out by professionals. At your service:
- modern laboratory,
- office of ultrasonography,
- cosmetic and SPA procedure and many other things.
The Belarusian resort “Vesta”: what to see near Dzerzhinsk
The vacation in the health resort “Vesta” can combine health and cognitive tourism by visiting Dzerzhinsk — one of the oldest cities in the Minsk region. Here is the ancient settlement "Gashtoldova Gora", which is an interesting architectural and historical monument, as well as the church of St. Anna, which appeared on these lands in the distant 1453. This year is considered the year of the founding of the city.
Length of stay — from 6 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
- Лицензия.PDF: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Football field
- Tennis court
- Ice skating rink
- Sports equipment rental
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking area
- Gift shop
- Transfer service ()
- Street parking
- Summer cafe
- Room service
- Business center
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Children's menu
- Therapeutic baths
- Therapeutic showers
- Hydromagnetic therapy
- Underwater shower massage
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Haematology tests
- Gynaecological analyses
- Echocardiography and vascular ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Tumor markers analysis
- Dry aquamassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Laser therapy
- Intracavitary laser therapy
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Magnet and laser puncture
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Mud therapy
- Paraffin ozokerite therapy
- Moist wraps
- Infrared sauna
- Local thermotherapy
- Healing mud applications
- Bemer therapy
- Decimeter wave therapy
- Centimeter wave therapy
- Interferential therapy
- UHF therapy
- Microwave therapy
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
The dining-hall is located in sport and wellness building 1А on the 1 floor.
- Breakfast: 09:00 - 10:00 (10:00 - 11:00)
- Lunch: 13:00 - 14:00 (14:00 - 15:00)
- Afternoon: 16:30 - 17:00
- Dinner: 18:00 - 19:00 (19:00 - 20:00)
Type of food - diet menus (Diet A, B Diet, Diet II), banquet menu, children's menu.
Menu type - Buffet.
Sports and recreation
In the summer, on the beach you have the opportunity to play beach football, volleyball and tennis.
In winter, the resort also has a ski complex, a gym, and an ice skating rink.
For guests of the health resort are also available:
- ski access to the resort (hotel);
- rental of ski equipment from 5 BYN;
- ski storage.
Guests of the resort for the services of the ski complex receive a 30% discount.
For checking in the resort you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
If you come with children, you need to have:
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
Tourists will have to pay a resort fee- up to 3% of the tour price.
Arrivals from 6 days!!!!
You can have a rest not worse than in European resorts in the anatorium "Vesta"
Upon arrival, the resort fee is paid separately.
The rate of the resort fee is set at 3% of the cost of the voucher.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- veterans, invalids and participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- invalids of I and II groups, invalids since childhood;
- Underage children.
Geographic coordinates — 53°39.749' N, 27°08.459' E
- by train to Koydanova station (departure from the station to Stolbtsy, Baranovichi, Brest, exit to Koydanovo station. Then take a taxi to SOK Vesta.
- by minibus - to Dzerzhinsk (stop opposite the bus station Central Minsk - (TC "Galileo") across the road. Departure every 25 minutes Direction - Stankovo, exit in Dzerzhinsk at the stop where the church. Then take a taxi to SOK "Vesta".
- taxi, transfer - to the Vesta Sanatorium (taxi stand - at the main entrance to the station). Access by car: