Health resort Vesta
Health resort Vesta
The place for recreation and recovery in the Minsk District
Vesta is a health resort of the second category, where everything for you to improve your health and have a good rest is organized. Thanks to the developed infrastructure and the presence of a ski slope, you can buy a ticket to the Vesta resort both in summer and in winter.
The health resort is located just 30 km from Minsk. Therefore, the question of how to get to Vesta is solved quite easily. You can go here by car, by public transport, or book a convenient transfer directly to your holiday destination.
Features of health improvement and recreation in the Vesta health resort
Arrivals at the health resort are carried out from 6 days, it is better to determine the optimal length of stay together with a specialist. At the same time, 375 people can rest here, for which there are three comfortable buildings and 12 cottages. Buildings 1 and 1A are connected by covered passages so that it is convenient for you to move between them, as well as visit treatment rooms.
What to see while resting in the Vesta resort? There is an ancient settlement Gashtoldova Mountain in Dzerzhinsk where a stone Calvinist cathedral once existed. It has not persisted to our time, but you can see the ancient church of St. Anne. It is believed that it was erected in 1453, and this year is considered the date of the founding of the city of Dzerzhinsk.
Vesta health resort: doctors, medical profile, services
Vesta treats patients with diseases of the circulatory system, central nervous system, and musculoskeletal system. They also offer to go through the "Clean Breathing" program, which helps rehabilitation after COVID-19 and other diseases of the respiratory system. The price of the program in the Vesta resort includes the required number of the most useful procedures for the lungs:
initial and repeated consultations of a therapist and an appointment with a physiotherapist;
intravenous administration of ozonized saline;
halotherapy and chamber speleotherapy;
ultrasonic inhalations with the use of medicines;
exercise therapy, health path, breathing exercises;
manual chest massage;
supravenous blood irradiation with a pulsed laser;
the use of herbal tea.
Length of stay — from 6 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- Лицензия.PDF: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Football field
- Tennis court
- Ice skating rink
- Sports equipment rental
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking area
- Gift shop
- Transfer service ()
- Street parking
- Summer cafe
- Room service
- Business center
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Children's menu
- Therapeutic baths
- Therapeutic showers
- Hydromagnetic therapy
- Underwater shower massage
- Fitness gymnastics
- Traction therapy
- The track «Kneipp»
- Nordic walking
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Haematology tests
- Gynaecological analyses
- Echocardiography and vascular ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Tumor markers analysis
- Dry aquamassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Laser therapy
- Intracavitary laser therapy
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Magnet and laser puncture
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Mud therapy
- Paraffin ozokerite therapy
- Moist wraps
- Infrared sauna
- Local thermotherapy
- Healing mud applications
- Bemer therapy
- Decimeter wave therapy
- Centimeter wave therapy
- Interferential therapy
- UHF therapy
- Microwave therapy
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
The dining-hall is located in sport and wellness building 1А on the 1 floor.
- Breakfast: 09:00 - 10:00 (10:00 - 11:00)
- Lunch: 13:00 - 14:00 (14:00 - 15:00)
- Afternoon: 16:30 - 17:00
- Dinner: 18:00 - 19:00 (19:00 - 20:00)
Type of food - diet menus (Diet A, B Diet, Diet II), banquet menu, children's menu.
Menu type - Buffet.
Sports and recreation
In the summer, on the beach you have the opportunity to play beach football, volleyball and tennis.
In winter, the resort also has a ski complex, a gym, and an ice skating rink.
For guests of the health resort are also available:
- ski access to the resort (hotel);
- rental of ski equipment from 5 BYN;
- ski storage.
Guests of the resort for the services of the ski complex receive a 30% discount.
For checking in the resort you need to bring the following documents:
- the medical record or n extract from the patient card (it is important for purpose of the correct course of treatment).
If you come with children, you need to have:
- birth certificate
- certificate of vaccination
Tourists will have to pay a resort fee- up to 3% of the tour price.
Arrivals from 6 days!!!!
You can have a rest not worse than in European resorts in the anatorium "Vesta"
Upon arrival, the resort fee is paid separately.
The rate of the resort fee is set at 3% of the cost of the voucher.
From the payment of the resort fee are exempt:
- veterans, invalids and participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- invalids of I and II groups, invalids since childhood;
- Underage children.
Geographic coordinates — 53°39.749' N, 27°08.459' E
- by train to Koydanova station (departure from the station to Stolbtsy, Baranovichi, Brest, exit to Koydanovo station. Then take a taxi to SOK Vesta.
- by minibus - to Dzerzhinsk (stop opposite the bus station Central Minsk - (TC "Galileo") across the road. Departure every 25 minutes Direction - Stankovo, exit in Dzerzhinsk at the stop where the church. Then take a taxi to SOK "Vesta".
- taxi, transfer - to the Vesta Sanatorium (taxi stand - at the main entrance to the station). Access by car:
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 150 km
- Narochanka Health resort is located near the lake Naroch in the pine forest. Personal approach to each guest and modern medical programs and methodologies promote quality improvement.