Health complex Sputnik
Health complex Sputnik
The Sputnik health complex is located in a picturesque forest 8 km from Minsk among coniferous and deciduous trees on the shores of the Minsk Sea.
The land area of the health complex is 4.4 hectares, the territory is fenced, guarded by own security service.
On the territory of the health complex there are sports grounds for playing volleyball, basketball, futsal, and also there are gazebos for relaxing in the fresh air, a place for cooking barbecue is equipped.
In your free time you can take walks or jogs to the Minsk Sea, enjoying the fresh air of a pine forest and picturesque nature.
On the large territory of the health resort there are three sleeping buildings, an administrative building and a medical building, which are not connected by passages.
- Number of rooms: 48
- Number of beds: 153 (270 beds in summer)
- The comfortable rooms are equipped with all necessary equipment and accessories.
To vacationers is available a sauna with a pool, a billiard room, gazebos for relaxation, halls for events, sports grounds, outdoor exercise machines.
Thanks to the developed infrastructure, all conditions have been created here so that vacationers can enjoy communicating with nature and at the same time have an interesting and active time. In the health resort there is a bar, sports equipment rental is organized, there is table tennis.
- Vouchers with tretment are booked from 10 days.
- Vouchers without treatment and Vouchers without treatment and meal from - 1 day.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- General therapy
- Locomotor system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- The front desk is scheduled
- Designated smoking area
- Laundry ()
- Transfer service ()
- Meeting hall
- Fax/photocopying/printing ()
- Bar ()
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Massage ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Athletic field
- Football field
- Dancing room
- Television in common places
- Pets are allowed on request
- Children's playground
- Children's menu
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
Sports and recreation
- Entertainment programs
- Concerts of professional groups
- Watching movies
- Master classes
- The game of billiards, table tennis, chess and checkers
- The game of volleyball, football, basketball, badminton
- Access to the sauna with the pool
- BBQ cooking
- Cafe and bar
The resort fee rate is set at 3 percent of the tax base.
The following are exempted from the resort fee:
- minor children;
- citizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached retirement age;
- students of vocational and secondary specialized educational institutions and students of higher educational institutions (full-time education);
- disabled of I and II groups.
From the Minsk ring road, turn onto the Molodechenskaya highway. After entering the village Zhdanovichi - turn right at the sign "Sanatorium Krinitsa". Then, about 2 km straight, after passing the bridge over the reservoir, turn left at the first turn to the left to the sign "Ogonyok" Recreation Complex. Then follow the sign "Sputnik" Recreation Complex.
GPS coordinates: 53.960377339145, 27.416159688683
From the railway station by trolleybus 44 or by metro to the Pushkinskaya metro station (stop from the side of the McDonald's fast food restaurant).
Further by suburban buses №227, 419 or by route taxi 1419, according to the schedule, to the stop "Sanatorium Praleska".
Then follow the sign "Praleska" sanatorium along the country road to OK "Sputnik", which is located behind the "Praleska" sanatorium.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 150 km
- Narochanka Health resort is located near the lake Naroch in the pine forest. Personal approach to each guest and modern medical programs and methodologies promote quality improvement.