Health resort Narochanka
Health resort Narochanka
The resting-place "Narochanka" — a popular health resort in Belarus
One of the best places to relax on the shores of the beautiful Lake Naroch is the health resort "Narochanka" in Belarus. The health resort is located in the Minsk region, 2 km from the village of Naroch.
The complex is represented by two buildings connected by a covered passage. From 275 to 351 vacationers can accommodate here comfortably, it depends on a season. There are also several detached cottages made of wooden log houses, designed for up to 2 people in each. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. There is also a large swimming pool in the resort.
Children accompanied by adults are accepted to rest from any age, the treatment is prescribed to them from the age of 3. For the entertainment of young tourists, there is a children's pool, a playground and a children's room with a teacher.
Quality treatment in the "Narochanka"
The Belarusian health resort "Narochanka" opened its doors to visitors in 1958. According to the results of certification, the health resort was assigned the first category.
The last reconstruction of the "Narochanka" health resort was in 2019, which means that the living conditions, comfort and level of service have become even better.
Numerous procedures help to cope with diseases of:
- musculoskeletal system and connective tissue;
- respiratory organs;
- circulatory systems, etc.
Tourists are offered 3 meals a day, if you wish, you can choose a vegetarian or diet menu. On the territory of the health resort there is a grocery store and a daily bar.
Active rest in the "Narochanka" resort in Belarus
Rest in the "Narochanka" health resort at nice prices is also a great opportunity to assay ecotourism. You can also go in for active tourism in the resort and rent equipment for fishing and hunting. Lovers of active leisure can enjoy a variety of sports equipment for outdoor games in nature. Those who wish can rent bicycles in the summer season, and skis and sledges in winter.
In addition, all tourists are recommended to visit the amazing ethnocultural complex "Nanosy-Novoselye". There, experienced craftsmen share with guests the secrets of making dishes and forged products. Local residents treat tourists with Belarusian national dishes. The unusual atmosphere of the complex will leave only the most vivid impressions!
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- ЛИЦЕНЗИЯ.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Solarium ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Workout room
- Fishing ()
- Cinema hall ()
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests
- Wheelchair ramp
- Family rooms
- The front desk is scheduled
- Transfer service ()
- Meeting hall
- Pets are not allowed
- Crib ()
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Wading pool
- Wi-Fi in rooms
Services for children
Children in the health resort are accepted for accommodation and treatment from the age of 3.
From the age of 0 children are accepted without treatment, without a place, without food and without payment.
For younger guests the resort offers services:
- children's room with a teacher,
- playground (swings, horizontal bars),
- cots for rent
3 meals a day, with a la carte menu for 2 days.
- Breakfast 08:30 - 9:30
- Lunch 13:30 - 14:30
- Dinner 18:30 - 19:30
Also, guests of the health resort can use the bar and shop.Bar opening hours:
- Mon-Tue From 12.00 to 23.00 a break from 17.00 to 19.00
- Wed-Sun From 12.00 to 02.00 a break from 17.00 to 19.00
Sports and recreation
Health Resort "Narochanka" offers a wide range of services not only for recovery, but also for the organization of recreation, active leisure and business meetings.
Guests of the health and sports resort can use the following services:
- table tennis room,
- spacious gym
- swimming pool 25 meters
- playground for tennis,
- volleyball and football field
- bicycles for rent,
- skis and sleds
Health resort "Narochanka" also offers:
- corporate service;
- service of seminars, sports days, trainings, corporate parties.
Upon arrival you must have:
- spa card or an extract from medical documents form med 1/u-10 (for the purpose of medical procedures.
- documents on payment vouchers, documents confirming the right to benefits.
Medical procedures are assigned individually to each vacationer, based on the indications and contraindications for treatment.
The resort fee is paid on arrival in the amount of 1/24 of the base value for each day of the spa treatment, rehabilitation or recreation.
Resort fee is not charged:
- from minors and persons receiving general secondary, vocational, secondary special, higher or postgraduate education in full-time education;
- from persons who are recipients of old-age pension (residents and non-residents of the Republic of Belarus);
- from citizens who permanently reside or own property, lifelong inheritable possession, temporary use, leasehold land, other real estate property in the territory of the National Park "Narochansky".
GPS coordinates: 55.023006461992, 26.495279211625
- By bus, train, plane to Minsk, then from the airport "Central" (5 minutes walk from the railway station) by regular bus or fixed-route taxi to the stopping point TOK Naroch (160 km).
- By train to Molodechno, then from the bus station (10 minutes walk from the railway station) by regular bus or shuttle to the TOK Naroch stop (87 km).
- From St. Petersburg by train (St. Petersburg - Kaliningrad) to Vileika, then by taxi to the stopping point TOK Naroch (60 km)
We offer a transfer service by car (up to 4 seats) upon prior request.
- Minsk (railway station) - Sanatorium "Narochanka" - 120 bel. rub.
- RUE "National Airport Minsk" - Sanatorium "Narochanka" - 129 bel. rub.
- Molodechno (auto, railway station) - Sanatorium "Narochanka" - 75 bel. rub.