Health resort Letsy
Health resort Letsy
The "Letsy" health resort in the Vitebsk region
One of the unique places for a good holiday in Belarus is the “Letsy” health resort. It is located in the Vitebsk region, in the village of Malye Letsy. There is beautiful Lake Shevino not far fr om the resort, and the Zapadnaya Dvina River is 3 km away.
For the first time, tourists were able to enjoy the comfort of the health resort in 1956. Since that time, the resting-place has been repeatedly updated, and the last reconstruction was in 2015. Today, the modern complex is represented by five sleeping buildings without covered passages between them. Up to 511 tourists can relax at the Letsy health resort at nice prices at the same time. Children, accompanied by adults and older than 3 years old, are accepted for rest and recreation. A playground with slides, swings, etc. is equipped for them. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas of each building.
Healing in the resting-place "Letsi"
Rest in the “Letsy” health resort in Belarus is an opportunity not only to have a great time, but also to improve your health significantly. The “Letsy” is assigned the first category, so vacationers can count on quality service and good health improvement. The resort provides 4 meals a day on the basis of a custom-made menu with elements of a buffet.
Medical profiles of the resort are aimed at the treatment of:
- respiratory organs;
- circulatory system;
- digestive organs.
In addition, the resting-place offers relaxing sessions in the SPA complex, various types of massages, hydrotherapy, etc.
The "Letzy" health resort: tourism in the Vitebsk region
“Letsy” is the resort in Belarus, which is located 20 km from the romantic city of Vitebsk. It is the birthplace of Marc Chagall and preserves the treasures of the talents of many famous cultural figures. You can enjoy this magnificence on city sightseeing tours, wh ere tourists will be introduced to the amazing atmosphere and sights of Vitebsk.
Vouchers with treatment can be booked from 6 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
Meals are organized in the dining room on the 2-3 floor
2 dining rooms with 800 seats
Dietary nutrition: permanent diets No. 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 15 are installed
Type of food:
- Order Menu
- Elements of the buffet: soups, salad bar, drinks.
- The dining room has a microwave.
- Breakfast: 08:30 - 09:10
- Lunch: 13:30 - 14:10
- Afternoon snack: 17:00 - 17:15
- Dinner: 19:00 - 19:45
Sports and recreation
For sports and recreation, the following services are available:
- Table Tennis
- Summer stage
- Ballroom in the Palace of Culture
- Volleyball Court
- Rental point (sports equipment, boats, catamarans, refrigerator, barbecue, deck chairs).
The following leisure activities are also organized in the health resort:
- Song evenings
- Competitive and entertainment programs
- Concert programs
- Music and entertainment programs
- Educational and entertainment programs
- Watching movies
- Sporting events
- Dance evenings
- Polotsk, St. Sophia Cathedral
When checking in, you must have:
- For the purpose of treatment, you must provide a spa card or extract from medical documents of the form "1 med / u-10."
- For children, an analysis of enterobiosis and a certificate of lack of contact with infectious patients are required
- passport (for children - birth certificate).
The resort fee rate is set at 4 percent of the cost of the permit.
The following categories of citizens of the Republic of Belarus and citizens permanently residing in the Republic of Belarus are exempted from paying the resort fee:
- minor children;
- disabled people of groups 1 and 2;
- persons accompanying disabled people of the 1st group, disabled children under the age of 18 years;
- Heroes of Belarus, Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of Socialist Labor, full chevalier of the orders of the Fatherland, Glory and Labor Glory;
- veterans of World War II.
For pensioners of the Republic of Belarus by age, registered in the Vitebsk region, a 50 percent exemption from resort fee is provided.
Coordinates for GPS: 55.19909999, 29.92542482
- by train, bus to Vitebsk;
- from Minsk to Vitebsk by train Minsk-Murmansk, Minsk-Vitebsk, Minsk-St. Petersburg;
- from Vitebsk to the sanatorium "Letsy" daily suburban diesel trains (6 times a day) "Vitebsk-Polotsk" to the station "Malyye Letsy", as well as the bus "Vitebsk-Staroe selo" to the stop "Malyye Letsy";
- from Moscow by train № 39 Moscow - Polotsk (from the "Belarusian station") to the stop "Letsy", then walk about 10-15 minutes;
- in Vitebsk by taxi to the sanatorium.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 100 km
- The private well drinking mineral water "Borova", an ideal place for a quiet family holiday.
- Distance to Minsk: 230 km
- Medical profiles: diseases of the nervous system, diseases of the circulatory system, diseases of the genitourinary system
- Distance to Minsk: 158 km