Health resort Lesnoye
Health resort Lesnoye
The main building of the health resort is connected to the medical building by a passage, which simplifies the visit to medical procedures.
The medical building is a uncluttered modern four-story building, equipped with medical and health rooms with modern equipment, as well as a sports and gym and SPA area. In turn, the SPA-zone is represented by a gorgeous pool of four swimming paths of 25 meters and two small pools for children, there are two jacuzzi bathtubs with hydromassage guns of various capacities, a water cascade, there is also a smooth descent with a railing, which is convenient for people with disabilities opportunities. The pool has two Finnish saunas with an additional pool filled with mineral water.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool ()
- Hair salon ()
- Beauty salon ()
- Solarium ()
- Sauna ()
- Baths ()
- Billiards ()
- Ping-pong ()
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Cinema hall
- Dancing room
- Television in common places
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Meeting hall
- Children's playground
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
FoodType of meals:
Ordered menu (from the 3rd day) with buffet elements (cereal for breakfast, salad-bar for lunch)
- vegetarian menu
- banquet menu
- lenten menu
- Breakfast: 09: 00 - 09:30
- Lunch: 13: 20 - 14:00
- Afternoon snack: 16: 00 - 16:30
- Dinner: 18:30 - 19:00
Sports and recreationLeisure organization:
- Evenings of rest
- Competitive and entertainment programs
- Concerts of pop artists
- Watching movies
- Sports competitions among vacationers
Resort feeThe resort fee rate is set at 5% of the tax base.
The following are exempted from the resort fee:
- citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster;
- disabled since childhood;
- minor children;
- disabled of I and II groups;
- persons accompanying disabled people of group I, children with disabilities under the age of 18;
- employees of educational institutions accompanying children's groups;
- pensioners of the Republic of Belarus are exempted by 50% from the payment of the resort fee by age.
How to get to health resort Lesnoe by public transport:
Attention: check at the cash desk or at the driver - the traffic should be through the village Zamostochye (Dokshitsky district, it is 10 km from the village of Begoml)!
- From the "Central" bus station by bus or minibus to the village of Zamostochye (route Minsk - Vitebsk, Minsk - Polotsk, Minsk - Lepel).
- From the railway station "Minsk-Passenger" - go to the bus station "Central", then - see paragraph 1.
- From the National Airport - take a minibus to the "Central" bus station or the "Minsk-Passenger" railway station, then see paragraph 1, paragraph 2, respectively.
- by bus or minibus (8 times a day from 5.15 to 18.30) in the direction of Minsk to the village of Zamostochye (route Vitebsk - Minsk).
- Minsk - the health resort "Lesnoye": on the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk) to the sign for Zamostochye village (not reaching the village of Begoml) to the right, following the signs to the health resort "Lesnoye" through the village of Zamostochye, v. Lustichi, v. Domashkovichi
- Polotsk - health resort "Lesnoye": along the P46 highway (Lepel - Polotsk - the Russian border (Yukhovichi)) to the intersection with the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk); to the right, on the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk) to the sign for Zamostochye village (after the village of Begoml);
- Vitebsk - health resort "Lesnoye": along the M3 highway (Minsk - Vitebsk) to the sign for Zamostochye village (after the village of Begoml).