Children’s health resort “Kolos”
Children’s health resort “Kolos”
Family vacation packages in the health resort Kolos
Family resort "Kolos" is located in the village of Peski on the Mukhavets River 9 km from Kobrin (Brest Region) in the ecological zone "Piny Wood" ("Sosnovy Bor"). The hotel room capacity is represented by single, double and triple luxury rooms. The family resort can hold 532 people and consists of 5 family-type cottages, as well as 3 dormitory buildings without covered passages between them.
The medical specialization of the resort focuses on the diseases of:
- respiratory and nervous system;
- digestive tract;
- bones, muscles, connective tissue, skin;
- reproductive system;
There are all conditions for health-improvement and sport activity onsite the family resort:
- medical-improving complex;
- recreation center;
- open-air athletic fields.
Health tourism in the Brest Region
Buying package to the family resort "Kolos", you take care of your body and get rest in nature with possibilities of cultural tourism. In Kobrin and the Kobrin district you can visit:
And also to appreciate the masterpieces of church architecture:
- Cathedral of St. Alexander Nevsky;
- Protestant Church of the Evangelical Christian-Baptists;
- Church of St. Vladimir and St. Paraskeva.
- Endocrine system diseases
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Urogenital system diseases
- Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- SPA- center ()
- Solarium ()
- Sauna ()
- Baths ()
- Billiards ()
- Workout room
- Football field
- All spaces non-smoking
- Designated smoking area
- Cafe ()
- Computer room ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Children's TV networks
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Echocardiography and vascular ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Centimeter wave therapy
- Microwave therapy
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
Services for children
Children are accepted from 3 years
Cultural events are held daily for children of different ages.
The center has interest classes:
- "Samodelkin" - papier-mâché and decoupage;
- "Magic scissors" - silhouette applique;
- "Dreamers" - plastic from the pastry;
- "Young artist" - drawing, beadwork;
- "Paper fantasy" - quilling;
- "Needlework" - embroidery and crochet;
- "Izon" - embroidery on cardboard;
- "Soft toy" - making toys from fabric and paper;
- "Decorative design" - weaving of paper, composition.
There is a playroom in the center, which allows adults to leave the child for the duration of the procedures. On the territory of the health resort there is a playground.
The wellness center has developed and applies a 24-day seasonal menu for age groups (3-6, 7-10, 11-13, 14-17 and older), which takes into account the most important principles of dietetics. Vacationers are provided with a five-time rational balanced protein, fat and carbohydrate nutrition. The diet includes gentle dishes that do not undergo frying.
The dining room is represented by three spacious, comfortable rooms with a total capacity of 500 people.
Sports and recreation
Our health resort, this is a great option for relaxing at any time of the year for everyone regardless of age. For this, a full range of services is provided for living in Superior rooms and family-type guest houses. We have gyms, outdoor sports grounds.
The cultural program includes tourist bus routes to Military A.V.Suvorov Historical Museum and Park, Children's Entertainment Center "Kesha", Ice Arena, Belovezhskaya Pushcha, Brest Fortress and Museum of the World War II, Ostrich Farm, hiking in the Horse-Sports Club "Devay".
Upon arrival at the health resort, a resort fee of 4% of the cost of the permit is paid separately.
From the resort fee are exempted:
- full-time students in the educational institutions of the Republic of Belarus;
- veterans, disabled people and participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- disabled people of I and II groups, disabled people since childhood.
- Brest - health resort "Kolos" (about 40 km): along the M1 highway (Brest-Minsk);
- Minsk - health resort "Kolos" (about 300 km): along the P1 highway (Minsk-Dzerzhinsk) to the intersection with the M1 highway, then to the right, along the M1 highway (Minsk-Brest) to Kobrin.
Geographic coordinates: 52.193643, 24.217208
- from Minsk to Brest, Zhabinka: daily commuter trains and passenger trains;
- from Minsk to Kobrin: from the bus station "Central" route taxis depart;
- from Brest, Kobrin to DROTS "Kolos": from the bus station by regular bus or route taxi Kobrin - Brest or Brest - Kobrin to the stop "Peski-2" (stop on demand), departure every hour. Walk 200 m from the stop;
- from Kobrin, Zhabinka to the Kolos center: by taxi.
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 167 km
- Unique in Belarus water treatments and huge hydrotherapy base
- Distance to Minsk: 315 km
- a wide range of medical procedures