Health resort Chenki
Health resort Chenki
You can have a good rest and improve your health in Belarus at the "Chenki" health resort in the Gomel region. The health resort is located in the village of Chenki, on 113 Oktyabrskaya Street, in a picturesque corner of a mixed forest, on the banks of the Sozh River.
In the health resort can rest up to 450 tourists at the same time. The main residential building is connected by a covered passage to the dining room, the remaining 2 buildings are located separately from each other. Medical buildings, a salt room and a balneary are also located in separate buildings.
Children are accepted for rest and recreation from 3 years. Competent pediatricians offer to undergo various treatment programs. For young tourists there is a children's room with a educator, there is a playground on the street, entertainment events with an animator are held.
The Gomel health resort has been hosting tourists for rest and recreation for nearly 100 years - it was founded in 1922. After another reconstruction in 2011, the "Chenki" health resort received the first health-resort category. Comfortable rooms, quality service, effective treatment - all this attracts tourists from all over Belarus and neighboring countries.
The large dining room in the main building provides 5 meals a day on the basis of a custom-made menu. The diet is selected in such a way as to fully satisfy the needs of the vacationers organisms.
In the resort itself, tourists can easily find what to do. It often hosts dance evenings, sports and music competitions. Lovers of outdoor activities are offered to use Nordic walking devices, a gym complex and other sports equipment.
The distance from the health resort to Gomel is only 5 km. Here you can go on sightseeing tours of the city, take a walk in the park near the Rumyantsev-Paskevich Palace, go to a performance in the Gomel Circus and just have a great time walking along the clean and beautiful streets of the city.
Vouchers with treatments can be booked from 7 days.
- Endocrine system diseases
- Blood circulation diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- med_lic.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Hair salon ()
- Beauty salon ()
- Workout room ()
- Brazier ()
- Cinema hall
- Dancing room
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
For guests with disabilities
- Wheelchair ramp
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Non-invasive examination of the general condition of the organism
- Echocardiography and vascular ultrasound
Services for children
Children are accepted from 3 years. When arriving with children, you must have a pediatrician’s certificate, certificate of the epidemiological environment (valid for no more than 3 days), passport or a birth certificate.
During the procedures works a children's room with an educator, parents can not be afraid for their children while attending procedures. In the children's room, your child will be able to play developing games, watch cartoons, draw, chat with peers and find new friends.
There is also a playground on the territory, various entertainment events are held with animators of the health resort.
Various competitions are held:
- "The Magic Bump"
- "Miss Thumbelina"
- "Knight Tournament"
- "Dance and game program" You are super! "
Our chefs cook amazingly delicious and varied food, you just have to look into our
menu to see this. 5 meals a day with a choice of dishes from the ordered menu.
- 8:00 - 8:30 - breakfast
- 13:00 - 13:30 - lunch
- 16:00 - 16:30 - afternoon snack
- 18:30 - 19:00 - dinner
- 20:00 - 20:30 - second dinner
Sports and recreation
On the territory there is a street training complex, a barbecue area, gazebos, benches in the shade of trees, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature and read a book with birdsong, a dance floor, a playground.
Every day a rich cultural program will await you:
- dance-entertainment shows;
- excursions to the cities of Belarus;
- concerts with guest artists;
- in-house concerts;
- film screenings in the cinema of the health resort.
In addition to this, there is a library, you can play checkers, chess, dominoes.
Upon arrival, you must provide the original document confirming the privilege or the right to a discount (pension certificate, certificate from the UPF of the Russian Federation, certificate of union membership, etc.).
Currency exchange is not made for foreign citizens at the health resort. Take care of the exchange in advance and have Belarusian rubles with you.
Estimated time: from 00:00 on the eve of arrival to 23:59 on the last day:
- For early check-in (on the eve of arrival - from 18:00 to 24:00) or late check-out (period from 0:00 to 08:00 the next day) a fee of 12.70 bel. rub. In other cases, charged payment in the amount of 25.40 bel.rub.
- Upon arrival, you must have a health-resort card (or an extract from medical documents) with prescription tests no more than 1 month (RFO - no more than 1 year, gynecologist examination (for women) - not more than 1 year).
Procedures are available from Monday to Saturday:
- Mon-Fri - 9:00 - 15:00,
- Sat - 9:00 - 13:00
A resort fee is required upon arrival at the resort.
The resort fee rate is set at:
- 1 percent of the tax base - for men over 60 and women over 55;
- 3 percent of the tax base - for other payers,
- 5 percent of the tax base - for foreign citizens, except citizens of the CIS.
- disabled of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated with them, as well as military personnel who became disabled during the performance of military service duties;
- disabled of I and II groups;
- mothers (fathers) with children up to 7 years old inclusive;
- veterans of World War II;
- Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of Socialist Labor, persons awarded the Order of Glory of three degrees;
- students of vocational and secondary specialized educational institutions;
- groups of children sent for rehabilitation, and their accompanying persons;
- minor children living in areas with pollution levels up to 1 curie per 1 square kilometer.
- disabled children under the age of 18 years and their accompanying persons;
- persons with benefits in accordance with the Chernobyl disaster, other radiation accidents
By train to the Gomel railway station (the schedule of passenger trains can be viewed on the website of the Belarusian Railways) or by bus to the Gomel bus station.
- From the stop on the station square of the recreation center "Zheleznodorozhnik" (located near the railway station) every hour
- bus №55 "Gomel-Chonki"; every 15 minutes minibus №55T "Gomel-Chenki"
Go to the stop Sanatorium "Chenki" and then to the reception, located in the first building.