Health resort Bug
Health resort Bug
"Bug" is one of the largest year-round health resorts in Belarus, located in the Sosnovy Bor tract on the picturesque bank of the Mukhavets river in an ecologically clean area.
Today, the health resort has a well-equipped treatment and diagnostic base, a cozy number of rooms, organized leisure activities for active rest. "Resort Bug" is designed for 500 places. At your service are well-equipped buildings: single and double rooms with all conveniences, double two-room rooms.
Using the natural beauty and power of nature, we have created for you a unique base for health promotion and proper rest. We hope that having visited our resort, you will want to return to us more than once. And we will tell you more than once - welcome to "Resort Bug"!
Children are accepted from 3 years.
Vouchers with treatment can be booked from 4 days.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Hair salon ()
- Billiards ()
- Athletic field
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Cinema hall ()
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Parking ()
- Children's playground
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Dry aquamassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Electrovibrating massage
- Paraffin ozokerite therapy
- Moist wraps
- Infrared sauna
- Mini-sauna Cedar barrel
- Galvano mud cure
- Healing mud applications
The dining room of the resort is located in a separate building, has 3 halls, designed for 560 seats.
Number of meals: 5 times.
- Breakfast: 08: 15-08: 45
- Second breakfast: 11: 00-11: 30 *
- Lunch: 13: 00-13: 30
- Lunch: 16: 30-17: 30
- Dinner: 18: 30-19: 00
- Evening kefir: 20: 00-21:00.
Type of food: diet menu, vegetarian menu, individual menu.
Menu type: pre-order with elements of the buffet.
Sports and recreation
- Concert hall
- Dance hall
- Volleyball Court
- Table tennis, checkers, chess
- Billiard room
- Brest Fortress,
- Bialowieza Forest,
- Ostrich farm,
- Museum named of Suvorov (Kobrin),
- Khmelevsky and Zhirovichsky monasteries,
- Nesvizhsky and Mirsky castles,
- Sapieha Castle in Ruzhany
- Museum - manor Pruzhany.
To check in you need to bring the following documents:
If you come with children, then you need to have:
- birth certificate of the child;
- certificates of vaccinations.
Resort tax rates are set at 5 percent in the following amounts;
for citizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached retirement age - 2.5 percent.
Exempted from the resort fee:
- children of preschool and school age, coming to recovery;
- veterans, disabled people and participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- disabled people of I and II groups, disabled since childhood;
- minors under the age of 16, students of general secondary education, vocational education institutions, institutions of secondary specialized education, higher education institutions (full-time education).
Travel by train:
- Train to the station Zhabinka and then by bus to the health resort Bug on Mon, Wed, Sat. Sun. 8:20 and 14:40
- Train to the station. Brest (if the train does not stop in Zhabinka) and then by bus "Brest - Resort Bug" daily at 7:10, 13:25, 16:45
- Zhabinka - Resort Bug - Mon., Wed, Sat. Sun. at 8:20, 14:40
- Resort Bug - Zhabinka - Mon., Wed, Sat. Sun. at 7:19, 13:25
- Zhabinka - Resort Bug (across Myschitsy) - on Tue., Fri. at 7:50, 15:20
- Resort Bug - Zhabinka (across Myshchitsy) - on Tue., Fri. at 8:51, 15:53
- Brest - Resort Bug - daily at 7:10, 13:25, 16:45
- Resort Bug - Brest - daily at 8:25, 14:30, 17:55
- Kobrin - Resort Bug - Mon., Wed, Sat. Sun. at 6:50, 12:55
- Resort Bug - Kobrin - Mon., Wed, Sat. Sun. at 8:55, 15:15
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 376 km
- Resort is this jewel therapeutic pool filled with natural mineral water. A complex of natural medical factors is the most important component of sanatorium-and-spa treatment in a sanatorium.