Health resort Brestagrozdravnitsa
Sanatorium of the Brest region "Brestagrozdravnitsa"
Sanatorium "Brestagrozdravnitsa", which until 2003 was called "Berestie", is surrounded by a majestic pine-deciduous forest and closely adjacent to the Rogoznyanskoe lake. This ecologically clean area of the Brest region is also called the biosphere reserve "Pribuzhskoe Polesie". Wellness in the sanatorium "Berestye" is not simply considered one of the best, here nature takes care of your health.
The sanatorium is always ready to offer tourists 362 beds. At the disposal of holidaymakers are 2 modern buildings, which are connected by transitions not only among themselves, but also with the building where the medical pool is located.
Medical profile of the sanatorium "Berestie"
Booking a ticket to the sanatorium "Brestagrozdravnitsa", all tourists are treated on modern equipment. At the request of the guests, they are provided with effective health, medical and cosmetic procedures:
- mud therapy and mud applications;
- hydrotherapy in the SPA capsule;
- reflexotherapy and hirudotherapy;
- darsonvalization, etc.
Zdravnitsa was awarded the first spa category. Here you can safely enjoy your holiday, entrusting your health to experienced professionals.
Sanatorium "Berestie": not only sanitation, but also tourism
Sanatorium "Berestie" is located only 40 km from the city of Brest. In any free from medical procedures, you can go on fascinating excursions to the Brest Fortress and Belovezhskaya Pushcha. And also you are waited by other, not less interesting sights:
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
- Female genitals diseases
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Hair salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Tennis court
- Sports equipment rental
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Currency exchange
- All spaces non-smoking
- Laundry ()
- Air conditioning
- Shop ()
- Pharmacy ()
- Bar ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Functional diagnostics
- Haematology tests
- Lung function tests
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Contactless hydromassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Anti-cellulite massage
- Visible light and infrared irradiation
- Laser therapy
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Light and thermal lamp irradiation
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Paraffin ozokerite therapy
- Moist wraps
- Local thermotherapy
- Mini-sauna Cedar barrel
- Galvano mud cure
- Healing mud applications
- Decimeter wave therapy
- UHF therapy
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
- Intravenous injection
- Oxygen cocktails
- Dry carbonic acid gas bath
- Auricular reflexology
- Gynecological procedures
- Carboxy therapy
- Doctors' consultations
- Mineral water therapy
- Dental services
Services for children
- Children under 3 years old are accepted in the resort with their parents without giving them additional space and power. Responsibility for the children are the parents.
- Children from 3 to 18 years in sanatorium are accepted only if accompanied by parents, guardians or other persons by proxy parents.
- Children when entering the resort you should have: a sanatorium card, the inquiry about absence of contact to infectious patients not older than 5 days, a certificate of vaccination not older than 1 month.
- For children we offer a children's playground, children's entertainment area, watching cartoons in the cinema, contests, games, library.
For accommodation guests have a wide choice of rooms of different categories.
In the sanatorium residence is provided in two buildings, united by a transition:
- rooms in the building №1 (3 floors): Single, double, triple rooms,two-rooms, Lux
- rooms in the building №2 (12 floors): Single, double, two-rooms, superior rooms and Lux
Comfortable dining room for 320 seats, distributed in two dining rooms, is located in the building №1 on the 2nd floor.
You will provide four meals on the menu (from the third minute of the day) with a variety of dishes of national Belarusian cuisine, there is also the possibility to order vegetarian and meatless dishes (in consultation with dietitian)
Sports and recreation
Entertainment and leisure in the resort Brestagrozdravnitsa - an essential component of a good rest. We propose to combine a relaxing holiday on the beach and in a cozy room, with various types of active recreation. For the curious and active holidaymakers have prepared a program that will help to come from vacation with experiences and pleasant memories.
Active guests can play volleyball, tennis, table tennis, basketball and billiards, to explore the area Pribuzhskoye Polissye bikes, and in winter for skiing and sledding. To maintain good physical shape - gym equipped with outdoor fitness equipment, nordic walking.
For you sincerely held concert and dance evenings, recitation contests, dance lessons, concerts of amateur performances with the participation of tourists and professional artists, discos. Excursion trips with visits to museums, theaters and places of Brest.
Who arrived in the resort should have:
- passport or identity document;
- spa card, not older than 1 month, at which no treatment is given after the test on a fee basis.
Persons in a state of intoxication in a sanatorium will not be accepted. Vacationers who violate public order, sanatorium treatment, prosecuted, up to expulsion from the resort without refund for non-use days of spa treatments.
225027, Brest district, Berestye village
How to get to health resort Berestie by car:
- Minsk - Brest: on a motorway Р1 (Minsk-Dzerzhinsk) before crossing with a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki)) around Dzerzhinsk (about 40 km); on a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki) to Brest (about 330 km).
- Polotsk - Brest: on a motorway Р46 (Lepel-Polotsk-border of Russia (Juhovichi)) to Lepel (about 70 km); on a highway М3 (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km); on a motorway Р1 (Minsk-Dzerzhinsk) before crossing with a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki)) around Dzerzhinsk (about 40 km); on a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki) to Brest (about 330 km).
- Vitebsk - Brest: on a highway М3 (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km); on a motorway Р1 (Minsk-Dzerzhinsk) before crossing with a line М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki)) around Dzerzhinsk (about 40 km); on a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki) to Brest (about 330 km).
- Brest - health resort "Berestie": on a motorway Р94 (Brest-Tomashovka-border of Ukraine) to the item Zbunin (about 35 km); further turn on the left (on Beloe Ozero) and under indexes to the health resort "Berestie" (about 5 km).
From the bus station to health resorts buses, departure time 6.00, 8.15, 11.00, 12.50, 14.00, 16.50, 17.20 (daily).
Geographical coordinates - 51°49.780' N, 23°43.520' E