Health resort Brestagrozdravnitsa
Health resort Brestagrozdravnitsa
Pleasant and useful rest in the resort Brestagrozdravnitsa
36 km fr om Brest there is a cozy health and spa resort Brestagrozdravnitsa, founded in 1976 and until 2003 known as “Berestye”. The surrounding nature of the complex is truly unique: Lake Rogoznyanskoe is located nearby, and the territory of the mixed forest around the resort belongs to the Pribuzhskoye Polesye biosphere reserve.
The health resort consists of two residential buildings, designed for accommodation of 362 guests, as well as a building with a therapeutic pool. They are interconnected by covered passages, which greatly simplifies movement — there is no need to go out after the procedures.
In their spare time, vacationers can visit the gym, rent sports equipment, go on a bike ride through the reserve, attend concert evenings or master classes. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas of the resort.
High-quality treatment in the health resort Berestye
Health and spa resort "Berestye" assigned the first resort category. This means that the level of service and quality of treatment will be only at the highest level. Children are admitted to the resort accompanied by adults from any age, and they are prescribed treatment only from the age of 3 years.
To enhance the health of travelers, only the most modern equipment is used. Professional doctors will competently sel ect a course of recovery and will give recommendations for further treatment.
Meals at the health resort are served according to a customized menu, dishes of national Belarusian cuisine prevail in the diet. In addition, you can optionally choose a vegetarian or Lenten menu.
Tourism and recreation in the Brest region
Health resort Berestie is located in the Brest region, which is very popular among tourists. Vacationers can go on excursions to Belovezhskaya Pushcha or to the Brest Fortress. Not far fr om the health resort there is a unique city of Brest, wh ere you can spend more than one hour walking around the city and sightseeing.
- Blood circulation diseases
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Nervous system diseases
- Locomotor system diseases
- Female genitals diseases
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Hair salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Billiards ()
- Workout room
- Athletic field
- Tennis court
- Sports equipment rental
For guests with disabilities
- Rooms for disabled guests ()
- Wheelchair ramp
- Currency exchange
- All spaces non-smoking
- Laundry ()
- Air conditioning
- Shop ()
- Pharmacy ()
- Bar ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Children's playground
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Full blood count
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Functional diagnostics
- Haematology tests
- Lung function tests
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Contactless hydromassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Anti-cellulite massage
- Visible light and infrared irradiation
- Laser therapy
- Magnetolaser irradiation
- Light and thermal lamp irradiation
- Ultraviolet light therapy
- Paraffin ozokerite therapy
- Moist wraps
- Local thermotherapy
- Mini-sauna Cedar barrel
- Galvano mud cure
- Healing mud applications
- Decimeter wave therapy
- UHF therapy
- Electrophoresis of medical substances
Services for children
- Children under 3 years old are accepted in the resort with their parents without giving them additional space and power. Responsibility for the children are the parents.
- Children from 3 to 18 years are accepted in the resort, only if accompanied by parents, guardians or other persons by proxy parents.
- Children when entering the resort should have: a sanatorium card, the inquiry about absence of contact to infectious patients not older than 5 days, a certificate of vaccination not older than 1 month.
- For children we offer a children's playground, children's entertainment area, watching cartoons in the cinema, contests, games, library.
Comfortable dining room for 320 seats, distributed in two dining rooms, is located in the building №1 on the 2nd floor.
You will provide four meals on the menu (from the third minute of the day) with a variety of dishes of national Belarusian cuisine, there is also the possibility to order vegetarian and meatless dishes (in consultation with dietitian)
Sports and recreation
Entertainment and leisure in the resort Brestagrozdravnitsa - an essential component of a good rest. We propose to combine a relaxing holiday on the beach and in a cozy room, with various types of active recreation. For the curious and active holidaymakers have prepared a program that will help to come from vacation with experiences and pleasant memories.
Active guests can play volleyball, tennis, table tennis, basketball and billiards, to explore the area Pribuzhskoye Polissye bikes, and in winter for skiing and sledding. To maintain good physical shape - gym equipped with outdoor fitness equipment, nordic walking.
For you sincerely held concert and dance evenings, recitation contests, dance lessons, concerts of amateur performances with the participation of tourists and professional artists, discos. Excursion trips with visits to museums, theaters and places of Brest.
Who arrived in the resort should have:
- passport or identity document;
- spa card, not older than 1 month, at which no treatment is given after the test on a fee basis.
Placing done according to the chosen and paid for the room category upon arrival at the resort. Division and transfer to another person of sanatorium vouchers not be made. Check Term of the permit is not transferred, the unused days will not be compensated.
Persons in a state of intoxication in a resort will not be accepted. Vacationers who violate public order, resort treatment, prosecuted, up to expulsion from the resort without refund for non-use days of spa treatments.
How to get to health resort Berestie by car:
- Minsk - Brest: on a motorway Р1 (Minsk-Dzerzhinsk) before crossing with a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki)) around Dzerzhinsk (about 40 km); on a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki) to Brest (about 330 km).
- Polotsk - Brest: on a motorway Р46 (Lepel-Polotsk-border of Russia (Juhovichi)) to Lepel (about 70 km); on a highway М3 (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km); on a motorway Р1 (Minsk-Dzerzhinsk) before crossing with a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki)) around Dzerzhinsk (about 40 km); on a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki) to Brest (about 330 km).
- Vitebsk - Brest: on a highway М3 (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km); on a motorway Р1 (Minsk-Dzerzhinsk) before crossing with a line М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki)) around Dzerzhinsk (about 40 km); on a highway М1 (Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk-border of Russia (Red'ki) to Brest (about 330 km).
- Brest - health resort "Berestie": on a motorway Р94 (Brest-Tomashovka-border of Ukraine) to the item Zbunin (about 35 km); further turn on the left (on Beloe Ozero) and under indexes to the health resort "Berestie" (about 5 km).
How to get to health resort Berestie by public transport:
From the bus station to health resorts buses, departure time 6.00, 8.15, 11.00, 12.50, 14.00, 16.50, 17.20 (daily).
Geographical coordinates — 51°49.780' N, 23°43.520' E