Health resort Belorusochka
Health resort Belorusochka
Rest in the Minsk region: health resort "Belorusochka"
A wonderful place for rest in the Minsk region is the health and spa resort "Belorusochka". It is located on the bank of the picturesque water reservoir Drozdy in the coniferous-birch forest. In total, the health resort can accommodate up to 400 guests. It consists of 4 separate buildings, not connected by covered passages. The water and health center has a swimming pool and sauna. Free Wi-Fi is available in some rooms.
Children are accepted for rest at the age of 3 (from 2 years — without separate room and nutrition) accompanied by adults. There is a children's playroom with a child care worker and a playground for them.
Modern health and spa resort "Belorusochka"
The first holidaymakers visited the resort in 1961, and the last major reconstruction took place in 2010. According to the results of certification, the health resort gained the 1st category and each season receives guests at the highest level. Prices for rest in the health resort "Belorusochka" are attractive and will not affect the family budget.
The main medical profiles of the resort are:
- endocrine disorders;
- diseases of the digestive and respiratory systems;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue;
- metabolic disorders.
Nutrition in the resort is organized on the basis of custom menu or buffet. A coffee machine and microwave oven are available in the dining room.
Holidaymakers can rent fishing and sports equipment, go on a picnic or barbecue, spend time in the banya (Russian sauna) or sauna. Evening entertainment can be diversified by singing karaoke or playing billiards.
The Belorusochka resort in the capital
Unique health and spa resort "Belorusochka" is located only 4 km from the capital. After a comprehensive recovery and recreation, tourists can go on excursions from Minsk to Mir and Nesvizh castles, to the ethno-museum "Dudutki", the memorial complex "Khatyn", etc. You can also explore the streets of capital on your own, by checking the detailed guide around the city with a selection of attractions. The most popular of them:
- Holy Spirit Cathedral and All Saints Church;
- Trinity Suburb and Upper Town;
- Botanical Garden and Gorky Park;
- Island of Tears.
- Endocrine system diseases
- Digestive apparatus disease
- Respiratory apparatus diseases
- Metabolism diseases
- Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Medical License
- Medical services
- Services for children
- Sports and recreation
- Additional information
- Resort fee
- Getting there
- Similar offers
- Лицензия.pdf: Download
There is a search for proposals. Please wait...
Entertainment, recreation and sports
- Swimming pool
- Hair salon ()
- Sauna ()
- Baths ()
- Workout room ()
- Sports equipment rental ()
- Arbor ()
- Meeting hall ()
- The front desk is scheduled
- Currency exchange
- Baggage storage ()
- Designated smoking area
- Safe ()
- Laundry ()
- Ironing room
- Cafe ()
- Pets are not allowed
- Day nursery
- Children's playground
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Blood chemistry analysis
- Internal organs and joints ultrasound
- Gynaecological analyses
- Non-invasive examination of the general condition of the organism
- Echocardiography and vascular ultrasound
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Tumor markers analysis
- Contactless hydromassage
- Vacuum therapy
- Manual massage
- Non-contact massage (NugaBest)
- Mechanic massage on a massage chair
- Pneumocompression therapy
- Anti-cellulite massage
- Intravenous injection of ozonized physiological solution
- Distilled water ozonization
- Intramuscular ozonised saline
- UHF therapy
- Microwave therapy
- Electrotherapy currents of low frequency
- Electrophoresis constant pulse current
Sports and recreation
The following services are available for sports and recreation:
- Picnic area
- Beach (first line)
- Private beach area
- BBQ facilities
- Children's playground in the street
- Board games / puzzles
- Ski rental
- Badminton equipment Paid separately
- Tennis equipmentPaid separately
- Evening program
- Kids Club
- Hiking Trails
- Bicycle rental (extra charge)
- Table tennisPayed separately
- Billiards Paid separately
- Polotsk-g. Minsk: along the P46 highway (Lepel-Polotsk-Russian border (Yukhovichi)) to Lepel (about 70 km); along the M3 highway (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 155 km)
- Vitebsk-g. Minsk: along the M3 highway (Minsk-Vitebsk) to Minsk (about 280 km)
- Minsk-sanatorium "Belorusochka": departure from the city by iron. Winners (towards the village of Zhdanovichi) to the T-shaped intersection; then, after about 1.5 km, cross the bridge over the Drozdy reservoir; to the right, follow the signs to the Belorusochka sanatorium.
GPS coordinates: 53.967093010346, 27.4330588596
- From the railway station by metro (metro station "Ploshchad Lenina") to the metro station "Pushkinskaya" (transition to the Avtozavodskaya metro line at the metro station "Oktyabrskaya").
- From the Pushkinskaya metro station (from the side of the McDonald's restaurant) buses: No. 219, 419 and 420: 6.00, 6.21, 7.12, 7.54, 8.41, 11.19, 13.14, 15.22, 16.15, 16.43, 17.35, 19.07, 20.55. Route taxi No. 1419: 06.45, 07.35, 08.45, 10.15, 11.05, 12.00, 13.35, 14.45, 15.35, 16.35, 17.30, 18.30, 19.35, 20.35, 21.35 to the stop "Belorusochka sanatorium".
ReviewsWe will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.
- Distance to Minsk: 150 km
- Narochanka Health resort is located near the lake Naroch in the pine forest. Personal approach to each guest and modern medical programs and methodologies promote quality improvement.