Have a question? +375 (29) 115-49-49, + 7 (499) 350-84-49
Mogilev Sightseeing tour
Mogilev — the regional center — the city with rich history that remembers many titled persons. In 1706, the townspeople met the Russian Tsar Peter the Great; in May 1780, Russian Empress Catherine II met with Austrian Emperor Joseph II; the great Pushkin appeared here twice. The headquarters of the Supreme Commander of the Russian army was located in 1915-1918, and in August 1915, the 47-year-old Russian Emperor Nikolai II arrived here, and the last years of the Russian Emperor's rule were just in Mogilev.
We offer the sightseeing tour of the Mogilev city with the acquaintance with a number of historical sites of Mogilev.
• The Glory Square - the former Governor, modern and historical buildings are side by side here.
• Bishop's val; Palace, which bears the name of G. Konissky.
• You walk along the spacious pedestrian street of the city - Leninskaya st., you will see the famous monument “Astrologer” among others, you can make a wish by touching its hand.
• Visit to St. Nicholas Convent. The complex of the Nicholas Church with amazing frescoes and the openwork carved iconostasis is of particular value ;
• The Church of the Three Hierarchs is located in the center of the city, no less gorgeous and significant for the city than other objects.
• The military events of 1941-1945 left their mark in the city.