Have a question? +375 (29) 115-49-49, + 7 (499) 350-84-49
Tour «Bear's Corner, 2 days»
- Until 14:00 Arrival in the reserve. Check in Serguch Hotel.
- 14:00 - 15:00 Lunch optional for extra. fee.
- 15:00 - 17:00 Solo visit to the Museum of Nature, where you can familiarize yourself with the diversity of wildlife in the reserve - the Big European Five, the symbol of the reserve - beaver, as well as about 200 representatives of the avifauna. After the museum, a walk through the Forest Zoo will provide an opportunity to observe the main representatives of the fauna of Belarus in conditions as close as possible to reality - lynx, bear, deer, moose and other animals, some of which can even be fed. A colorful film about him in the House of Environmental Education will help to make a complete picture of the reserve.
- 18:00 - 21:00 Excursion to observe the brown bear. About a third of the entire Belarusian bear population lives in the Berezinsky Reserve and its environs. Observation of a brown bear is not only a touch to wildlife, it is an experience and impressions for life. We offer you a tour that will give the opportunity to observe brown bears on their territory in the heart of the Berezinsky reserve, on the site of the former village of Posrezhje.
- 21:00 - 22:00 Late dinner optional for extra fee.
- 8:00 - 9:00 Breakfast at the restaurant of "Serguch" Hotel
- 9:00 - 12:00 Activities to choose from (excursion along the ecological path, visiting the rope park, horseback riding, etc.) for additional. fee.
- 12:00 Eviction from Serguch Hotel. Check out.