Tour «ALBARUTHENIA: Zabrodye-Sula, 2 days»
8.00 Departure fr om Minsk.
Excursion on the route Zabrodye - Sula - Rubezhevichi
The first point of the tour across Belarus is the village of Zabrodye
The village of Zabrodye is 100 km away. from the capital of Belarus - Minsk. The untouched nature, its own history and unique complex of Belarusian originality characterize this place. Here materialized the history of the entire twentieth century: from the First World War, the centenary of which will be celebrated in 2018; through the Great Patriotic and post-war years - to the present day. Here during the First World War the front line passed. The creation of the ethno-cultural complex Zabrodye began in the 1970s when the Minsk artist Boris Tsitovich settled in Zabrodye. His efforts to restore the memory of the dramatic events of the all-European history were crowned with the creation of a memorial dedicated to the First World War. The total area of the hospital with an infirmary cemetery, restored by the efforts of the family of Boris Tsitovich, about eight hectares.
The sights of the village Zabrodye
Zabrodye also has a Memory Palisade and built a chapel with a small museum - in memory of the soldiers of the First World War and the Great Patriotic War. And the traditional wooden houses preserved in the village are filled with old objects of everyday life. Armed with rustic furniture, traditional architecture and photographs, the hosts make visible the Belarusian culture and history. The village has become an interactive place wh ere through reflection, the present is formed over the past, which turns the village into something special and gives it a creative atmosphere.
A sightseeing tour to the village of Zabrodye - an ideal place to relax in Belarus - will be remembered for a long time:
- on the vast territory there you can have a rest near to the water,
- ridie on the original rafts,
- gatherings by the fire,
- see a collection of artifacts of the Soviet era, causing nostalgia for youth, a slow flow of life, a vacation at my grandmother,
- take a photo with a collection of vintage cars from around the world will impress even the most sophisticated lovers. These cars - in great demand: for shooting military and near military films, for picturesque photo sessions.
You have to touch history and spend an unforgettable day! The program of visiting here provides for a delicious lunch - dishes directly from the oven!
We are going to Sula after the dinner
Moving to Sulа, settling in the hotel "Lensky Manor". In the evening, you can take advantage of the numerous services of the complex, and many colorful buildings on a vast territory, a megalithic culture site will allow you to make wonderful photos for memory. Overnight in Sula.
After breakfast - excursion to the Museum of Belarus "Sula"
Manor park "Park of the history of Sula", created on the site of the estate of the noble family of Lenskiy, captivates with the colors of nature and old buildings that received the modern design after the restoration, but also preserved the charm of the previous architectural forms. Interactive format of the tour will allow you to turn fr om a passive listener into an active participant. At the beginning of the tour you are met with horse riding by equestrian riders in historical costumes. Immersion in the medieval history of Belarus, when Belarus was called the country of castles, occurs during the interactive participation in the construction of the castle (the splitting of stones).
The program of excursion tour to the interactive history park "Sula" includes:
- a visit to the gunsmith's workshop - forging a cold weapon and demonstrating a saber battle;
- a visit to the majestic building of the Royal Assembly, where you will see the hall of chivalry with a collection of tapestries and paintings; attracts attention and is truly a royal-sized fireplace. Performing musical works on bagpipe-dude and harmonium of the 18th century, learning the dance will add color to the excursion;
- when visiting the brewery and tasting strong drinks, we will talk about the traditions of food and drink, which were polished in Belarusian manors for centuries;
- learn about the rich history of the Lensky during a visit to the Lensky museum, a manor house and a chapel in the form of an ancient rotunda church.
Then you will have a tour to the estate in the village of Sula
Visiting this manor will be immersing in a fascinating world wh ere the lines between material and spiritual are blurred, the lost connection with the past is restored. The unhurried flow of the Sula River running through the park, flowing into a deep and clear lake, pouring through the Historical Park, quiet classical music, once again mentally brings you back to the history of the estate and its mysterious riddles, as though purposely left by former owners. The program of excursion tour of the museum of history "Sula" includes:
- a walk in the britzke,
- skating on the Drakkar on the lake,
- lunch in a picturesque restaurant.
The last point of the excursion is the village of Rubezhevichi
Further we go to the former place Rubezhevichi, known from the XIII century. The name Rubezhevichi comes from the word "boundary" - the place has repeatedly appeared at the border of one or another state. In the Middle Ages there was the eastern border of Lithuania; and until 1939 the Rubezheviches stretched the border between Poland and the Soviet Union.
You will see the sights of Rubezhevichi
In Rubezhevychy there is an old pharmacy of medicinal herbs, called the Belarusian phytotherapy Mecca. Here is preserved the ancient Jewish cemetery, restored by the whole world - with the participation of US students. Folded out of limestone squares and proudly set on a hillock, the 2-tower St. Joseph's Church immediately captures the attention of visitors. Organ composition in its walls will complete our journey into the past, open to the present day. Return to Minsk around 5 pm.
Sula lands are famous for the great names of their owners: Stefan Batory, the Vishnevetskys, the Radziwills and finally the Lenskys. The memories ...
The village Rubiazhevichy refers to such places, which have kept the spirit of an old Belarusian settlement - a beautiful, neat, colorful, with a ...