Have a question? +375 (29) 115-49-49, + 7 (495) 668-11-26, +375 (17) 215-49-49

Days: 1
Mode of transportation: Bus and walking tour
Tour length (km): 270
Duration (hours) 11
Travel theme: Historical tour, Architectural tour
City: Minsk
Method of conducting: Group tour

There is a search for proposals. Please wait...

Map

Reviews

We will be glad to receive your feedback about the place you visited. This will give us the opportunity to become even better and help other travelers to make the best choice.

Similar offers

  • Minsk - Mir - Nesvizh - Minsk
  • Start time: 9:00
  • Tours date: 23.09.2021, 25.09.2021, 30.09.2021, 02.10.2021
  • Lunch
  • Number of hours: 11

from 30.78 EUR
  • Tours date: 21.09.2021, 22.09.2021, 23.09.2021, 24.09.2021
  • Агроусадьба «Устье LIFE», Braslav
  • Without meals
  • Number of hours: 3.5

from 10.26 EUR
  • Tours date: 25.09.2021, 02.10.2021, 09.10.2021, 16.10.2021
  • Without meals
  • Number of hours: 4

from 25.65 EUR
  • Minsk - Budslav - Glubokoe - Mosar - Minsk
  • Start time: 9:00
  • Tours date: 29.09.2021, 02.10.2021, 06.10.2021
  • Lunch
  • Number of hours: 11

from 27.36 EUR

Sights

Костел Посещения Девы Марии в деревне Ольковичи
Olkovichi

The Catholic Church is located in Minsk region in the village of Olkovichi. The construction of the Church was begun in 1897 and completed in 1905....


More
Костел Девы Марии в деревне Костеневичи
Kostenevichi

The Roman Catholic Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary Immaculate Conception in Kostenevichi village Kostenevich...


More
Монастырь Тринитариев в деревне Кривичи
Krivichi

The existence of the village of Krivichi, which is located not far from the town of Myadel, has been known since the XIIth century. Its name was g...


More
Православная Свято-Троицкая церковь в посёлке Кривичи
Krivichi

The small town of Krivichi is situated in Minsk region not far from the town Myadel, between the Lake Naroch and the Vileiskoye water reservoir. I...


More
Костел Святого Иоанна Крестителя в деревне Волколаты
Volkolaty

This church has always been functioning. Its construction took place in 1884-1891 and a free-standing stone chapel was built earlier in 1871. Athe...


More

Back to the list