V Ethno-holiday “Visit a Radzimichy"
“Visit a Radzimichy" has already been held 4 times in the agro-town Radomlya of the Chaussky district.
In the program of the holiday:
- theatre performances
- competition of culture and lifestyle of Ancient Belarus "Time of antiquity"
- сoncert programs of ethnogroups "Khmyalny Vіr", "Dzivabor", etc.
- demonstration performances of Vikings
- open-air museum
- master classes and exhibitions-sales of artisans and craftsmen
- entertainment programs, interactive zones
- fire show of the collective "AGNI show", Vitebsk
You may be interested
In 1908, Minsk Church and Archeology Committee was created at the expense of the Orthodox Church. D. Skrynchenko and A. Snitko initiated its creat...
You can see the Romer family estate – one of the main attraction in the village of Maloye Mozheykovo. Though the village administration is located...