Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker
The Church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker was built in 1860 on the site of a wooden church, which was dismantled in 1860. In the same year, the construction of a new stone one began.
Stone was used as a building material for the walls. The bell tower was built in 1882. The project was drawn up in 1858 by the architect Fardon.
In the 60s of the 20th century, the temple suffered the fate of most religious buildings. It was closed and for a long time warehouses, workshops were located in the temple, welding, painting and other types of work were carried out, which could not but affect the condition of the temple.
In 1989, the church was returned to the Orthodox community. Restoration work has begun. The church was consecrated on February 25, 1990. All subsequent years, the church was put in order by the efforts of the rector and parishioners. Water and natural gas are supplied to the temple, autonomous gas heating is made.
In 1990, a two-story, two-apartment church house was built for the priest and the regent to live in. A new carved iconostasis was made and installed in 1998, and five outdoor kiosks were made in 1999. The stone fence around the temple has been restored.
In 2008, a detailed study of the supporting structures of the roof of the temple was carried out, according to which a significant part of the wooden structures needed to be replaced and repair of the roof of the temple was started.