Holy Trinity Orthodox Church
In 1772, the first partition of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth took place and the town of Krugloye passed into the possession of the Russian Empire. After this event, new owners appeared in the annexed lands, among whom were associates and favorites of Catherine II. The Empress's friend and sister of the president of the Commercial College, Count A.R. Vorontsov, Princess Ekaterina Romanovna Dashkova, owned the Krugloye estate. On June 28, 1802, the Orthodox church named after Saints Cyrus and John was built and consecrated. E.R. Dashkova built it for the fortieth anniversary of the revolution of 1762, which brought Catherine II to the throne. Description of the location of the church from the inventory of the estate "Round", which was made during the revision of 1816: "... in the same Place Round flows the river Drut on one side, and a small river Sitnya on the other side, in the same Place there are two churches, Wooden, with wooden Bell Towers: of which the first is in the market in the Middle The Greek-eastern village in the name of Saints Kiri and John is the second near the high road in the village of the Greek Uniate Parish, in the name of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos ..." In the Soviet years, the temple was destroyed, and its walls were used for the construction of the "House of Pioneers". The Gospel and a small bell remained from the temple itself. In 1995, a parish was formed in honor of the Life-Giving Trinity. The first Liturgy was held on April 27, 1997 in a temporary room, which was located in the rental building in the city park. Since the old church in Kruglye was not preserved, a new Holy Trinity Orthodox Church appeared in its place in October 2005, which was consecrated by Archbishop Sophrony of Mogilev and Mstislav. The rector of the church is Archpriest Gennady Kozhanovsky. The Holy Trinity Orthodox Church has a classical internal division: the narthex, the main part and the altar. Narthex: there is a candle box where you can take candles and write notes. The narthex is not fenced off from the main part of the temple. The main part or prayer hall: the largest part of the temple (60.7 sq. m.). Here they stand for worship, find icons for prayer, candlesticks. In the center of the prayer hall there is a lectern with a temple icon, which was painted by the Belarusian artist Alexander Rosinov. There is also a unique lectern nearby. It is unique in its size (height 80 cm), and is designed for children. Such a lectern, so far the only one in our country. On it there is an icon "Blessing of Children", which was painted by the Belarusian artist Alexander Rosinov. The walls of the prayer hall are decorated with icons, many of them handwritten. The western wall is decorated with two of the largest icons of the temple – these are "The Entrance of the Lord to Jerusalem" and "The Nativity of Christ". Their size is 2 * 3 meters. The icons were painted by the famous Belarusian artist Larisa Zhuravovich. On the south side of the prayer hall there is a calvary, which is also handwritten. The walls are decorated with handwritten icons "Holy Blessed Matron of Moscow", "Royal Passion-Bearers", "St. John of Kormyansk", "Zhirovitsky Icon of the Mother of God". On the north side of the prayer hall there is an icon of the Holy Trinity in Kyoto. The walls are decorated with handwritten icons: "Venerable Gennady of Kostroma and Lyubimograd", "Belynich Icon of the Mother of God", "Holy Blessed Xenia of St. Petersburg", "Holy Great Martyr Healer Panteleimon", "St. Nicholas the Wonderworker". The eastern side of the temple is the altar, which is separated by an iconostasis from the main part of the temple. The iconostasis is decorated with red velvet. In front of the iconostasis, there is an icon of "St. Euphrosyne, Abbess of Polotsk" with a particle of relics, which was painted by icon painters of the Polotsk Spaso-Euphrosyne Convent. The iconostasis of the Holy Trinity Church has four rows. In the first row, on the sides, there are images of the Savior and the Mother of God. Also images of John the Baptist, the Archangel Gabriel, Golgotha. The second row is dedicated to the main holidays of the Orthodox Church. The third row depicts the Biblical prophets with scrolls in which their prophecies are written, as well as the evangelists. In the fourth row are depicted Solomon and David, the Mother of God with Jesus Christ. The iconostasis completes the Savior's Cross. All the handwritten icons of the temple were painted by famous Belarusian artists Larisa Zhuravovich and Alexander Rosinov.