09:00 - 19:00 (MSK)
Site search
Medical profiles:
Medical services:

30% of viewers of the Bolshoi Theater are foreigners

30% of viewers of the Bolshoi Theater are foreigners

27.03.2019 Minsk

Many people strive to get to the premieres of the National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater. The deputy general director of the theater, Svetlana Kazyulina, said that the premieres are regularly visited by viewers from ten countries of the world.

The specialist noted that at the moment 70% of the spectators are Belarusians, the remaining 30% are foreign citizens who came to the country from 90 countries of the world.

The top ten countries include Germany, Italy, Belgium, France, Russia, Ukraine, USA, Canada, Mexico and Austria. Thus, Belarusian artists work with the world.

Over the past year, the number of tourists to Belarus has increased significantly. Read on how many percent the number of tourists visiting Belarus increased in 2018 compared with 2017.

Back to the list

Recommended improvement

50/8, 223028, Minsk region, v. Zhdanovichi, Minsk region, Belarus , Zhdanovichi , Belarus
  • Distance to Minsk: 3 km
  • Health resort vouchers are booked from 8 days. The closest health resort to the capital of Belarus is the city of Minsk.

Recommended accommodation

, Minsk , Belarus
  • Distance to airport: 41,1 km