The village Snov is located in the Nesvizh district of the Minsk region.
The village Snov was first mentioned on July 18th, 1478. Since the 30s of the XVI century, lands belonged to heirs of Sigismund. In the middle of the XVIII century, Snov belonged to the Rdultovsky family. In November 1812, the army under the command of Rokossovsky fought near the village. In 1854, the village belonged to Gustav Harting.
Nowadays, 8000 inhabitants live in Snov. Recently, it was granted the status of an agrotown.
The estate of the Rdultovsky family was built under the guidance of Casimir Rdultovsky. Due to his excellent education and social status, he was elected marshal of Novogrudok.
The estate has a rectangular shape. The central building is a palace, built in a classical style. Its construction is a new type of palaces. The brick building was two-story. The main entrance was decorated with a portico and four columns. The one-story part of the estate house is adjacent on both sides to the two-story building.
The internal layout of the palace included a lobby, main hall, living rooms, study, and chapel. In total, the estate has about 100 rooms.
In 2006, the palace and park complex belonged to the State Security Committee, and photographing the building is prohibited.
Another estate is preserved in the village Snov. It was built by Hartings in the middle of the XIX century. The two-story brick building belongs to the classical style. The estate included beautiful alleys, big gardens, and park. Two brick outbuildings are preserved.
The park had a rectangular shape and covered over 6 hectares. It included rare plants: Virginian juniper, sea buckthorn, blue spruce, mock orange, lilac, and roses.
In the 50s, the estate is occupied by the state farm. It led to unpleasant changes. New trees were planted but old trees suffered. Gardens of the family estate were cut down in the 80-ies of the XX century.
The St John the Baptist Catholic church is situated in the village Snov. It was built in 1760.
It is important to mention another monument of historical and cultural heritage, the church of St. Cosmas and Damian. The brick building, made in the late Classical style, was built in 1836.