Pleschenitsy is an urban settlement located in the Logoisk district of the Minsk region, which is famous for its partisan movement. Earlier there was a large Jewish community. In Pleschenitsy, on Chapaev Street, there is a fraternal cemetery of 44 people who died in the Great Patriotic War. A living monument of war is a pine with a noose, where former Soviet patriots were killed. Kalinin Street also has a mass grave with 70 representatives of Jewish nationality. The favorite place of local residents is the Pleschenytsky Reservoir, created in 1958. In the pond there are 11 species of fish: bream, roach, pike, perch, ruff, minnow, ordinary and silver crucian carp, carp, line, glue. Pleschenitsy also developed paid and commercial fishing.
Pleschenitsy known since 1492 as a village in the Minsk region. Previously, it belonged to the Tyszkiewicz. Military operations were taking place through Pleschenitsy: Moscow troops during the Livonian War, 1654-1667 with Russia.
During the war of 1812, during the retreat of the French army, the detachment of the Russian army of General Chaplitz defeated the vanguard of the 9th French corps of Marshal Victor. In 1817, the owners of Pleschenits Tyszkiewicz built a church, in 1825 a theater was created (operated until 1835). From 1924 to 1962 the center of the Pleschany district, since 1938 the township. During the Great Patriotic War, the occupiers destroyed the village, destroyed more than 2 thousand people.
At first the town belonged to Czartoryski, because at that time they were the owners of the Logoisk District, where the Pleschenitsy included. But after 1492, the life-long possession of a number of villages, among which were Pleschenitsy, was approved by the privilege of Grand Duke Alexander for Avdotya Czartoryska, the widow of Prince Andrey Mozhaisky, who died around 1481.
Around 1530, after the deaths of A. Mozhaisk, the estate of Pleschenitsy was received by her nephew VI Salomeretsky, followed by his descendants. From 1565-1566 years. Pleschenitsy were part of the Minsk voivodship and were located on the highway from Borisov to Dolginovo. Next to the estate, too, began a major road to Dokshitsy and Glubokoe.
In 1609, M. L. Salomeretsky sold Pleschenitsy to Enakh Kavyahinsky. Since September 27, 1938, Pleschenitsy is an urban settlement.
There are enterprises of fuel, woodworking, food industry and building materials in Pleschanytsya. There is a hunting and fishing base on the south-western shore of the Pleschenytsky reservoir.