The geographical position.
The village of Luschiki refers to Svir village Council, which is the administrative-territorial unit of Myadel district, Minsk region. Besides the village the Council consists of 32 settlements nearby the village.
According to written sources the village of Luschiki in 1848 belonged to the Svir-Leskovsky estate of Svencansky county of Vilnius province . The owner of the estate was the landlord Hrzhanovsky. Luschiki at that time was a 3 farm-yard with three dozen residents. In 1868, the village already belonged to the Svir parish of Svencansky county, and in 1940 was part of Kutkovsky village Council. In the mid-twentieth century, the village of Luschiki became the collective farm "30 years of BSSR", and in 1969 became part of the farm "Svir".
Currently in the village of Luschiki there is a cattle farm and a boarding house for patients of neurological profile.
According to the book of confession, which was conducted by the parish Church of Svir, it is possible to consider that in the village of Luschiki at that time there were about two hundred people. Last note in the document was made in 1909. According to the census of the population at the beginning of 1997 in the village there were 31 yards and 200 inhabitants. At the moment the population of the village decreased slightly.
In the village of Luschiki the estate of the family of Ahrenovsky is situated. The formation of the estate took place at the turn of the twentieth century. The estate is situated on a hill with aligned top and occupies a relatively large territory size of 4 acres.
The manor house is well preserved to our time. Brick building built in a modern style and consists of two floors. The contour of complex volumes lined with white rust. In combination with the main background of red brick it gives the house an additional visual volume. Side facade of the building presents tower bunk, ending with a tent with a shaped window openings in the roof. Figure attica and white rust decorate entrance portals. The side facades of the manor house complete curly shields and balconies, embellished by a laced metal fencing. The pediments and gables decorate the windows of rectangular shape. Residential rooms were equipped with tiled stoves, which have been preserved until now.
The estate was planned in such a way that the porter led two driveways. In addition, the driveway, the circle was oval, and on either side of him were two paths. One of them is a maple – offset of the axis, the other of alder – lies over the North-Eastern side. Along the second Avenue was planted with fruit-trees, which formed the garden. A small pond was located in the middle of the garden. For the manor house was a small cozy park.
On the left side of the house was provided ice place. The wooden building has been preserved as it was demolished in 1980. Of the surviving buildings on the estate left g-shaped brick building, apparently served the owners utility room.