The village of Kamenyuki is the administrative center and the "main tourist gate" to Belovezhskaya Pushcha.
The Pushcha, divided by the Belarusian-Polish border, is a remnant of a huge ancient forest that once stretched fr om the banks of the Baltic to the Bug and from the Oder to the Dnieper. The richness and uniqueness of the biological diversity of Belovezhskaya Pushcha made it a world-famous natural object.
Here are hotels, a restaurant, several cafes, the Nature Museum, aviaries. And 12 kilometers from Kamenyuk, in the depths of the forest, wh ere the narrow road leading to wonderful forest landscapes leads to, then straightening up, on both sides, the estate of the Belarusian Father Frost was sheltered.
The first mention of the name «Kameniki» can be attributed to «Ordination of the Pushcha of Belovezhsky and Kamenets Forestries, compiled in October 1639».