Khatyn - Mound of Glory - Stalin's Line - Museum of the Great Patriotic War all in one day!
"People who do not know their past have no future," historians attribute this phrase to Mikhail Lomonosov. The relevance of this quote is not lost today, because in order to build the future, you need to know your past, if tou don't want to reinvent the wheel again.
In the past, Belarus left a memory connected with the tragic events of the Great Patriotic War. VETLIVA invites you to reveal the heroic pages of the history of the Belarusian people, visiting the tour to important places that have become symbols of hard times.
During the nine-hour excursion you will get acquainted with
- The memorial complex in Khatyn,
- Mound of Glory,
- defensive installations of the Stalin Line
- a unique museum of the Great Patriotic War.
The cost of the tour includes:
- transport and excursion maintenance,
- entrance tickets for the program
The excursion will be interesting both for the Belarusians and for the guests of the country, as everyone will be able to discover a new and previously unknown and bow before the courage and heroism of the Belarusian people.
Tours and excursions
- Memorial complex «Mound of Glory» - a memorial complex «Khatyn» - Historical and Cultural Complex «Stalin Line» - the Great Patriotic War Museum
- Number of hours 9