999 anniversary of Brest
How to spend the weekend and to congratulate Brest with birthday. 28 July Brest celebrates 999 years anniversary. Vetliva has prepared a brief guide, how to spend the last weekend of July in Brest.
How to get there?
- It’s very easy to come to Brest. For example, you can order a comfortable transfer
- You can stay in The Molodezhny hotel or in The Hermitage Hotel,
- You also can book an apartament Apartments on Karbysheva or PaulMarie Apartments on Mayakovskogo 24
- Take an walking tour of the "Street of beautiful lanterns" , make a photo with a lamplighter and find as many people and events on the Millennium Monument of Brest us you can, go on a trip to Brest Fortress, or go for a shopping.
Where to eat?
- In Brest, there are a lot of cafés and restaurants. You can choose here.
But the most important thing you have to do in Brest is to congratulate the city with birthday and to come to the city next year on its millennium.